If you’re looking to quit cigarettes, vaping is the easiest method, specifically with devices such as Vuse (Vype), STLTH, and Juul. Although these three vape devices have high success rates for quitting smoking, what are the differences between the three and which one is the best? Allow us to break down in these next few blog posts, which one may be right for you, depending on your needs and goals.
Juul was one of the first movers in this space and has had massive success in such a short time. They have been a driving force in the vaping industry and changed the way people looked at vapes forever. Is it because they were the first? We don’t think so.
Last year, Juul got themselves in hot-water regarding the negative media attention and mis-guided information and miss-informed accusations that have plagued their reputation and brand. Even though that happened, Juul still is one of the best quality vapes on the market. At our Dragon Vape stores, Juul constantly sold out of their products and customers always happy with their Juul devices.
Here are a few pros and cons of the device:
- Fantastic hit that accurately, mimics a cigarette
- Decent flavours
- Fast charge time
- Incredibly expensive compared to the rest of the competition (21.99 per pack)
- Much lower juice capacity compared to the competition (0.7ml per pod)
- Inconsistent quality regarding the drag/hit of the device
- Only a handful of flavours to choose from
- Slowly becoming more and more scarce (more difficult to find)
- Virginia Tobacco
- Golden Tobacco
- Mango (perhaps not anymore)
- Cool mint
- Fruit Medley